Sunday, September 6

21 and Invincible


Hello all friends and followers. Today is my 21st Birthday!

I can’t believe the day is finally upon me after waiting so many years. As I sit here and listen to Jack’s Mannequin’s softer version of 21 and Invincible pondering the step of my life. I have an odd sense of hope and fearlessness. I feel very “Invincible” as I should at this exciting young age. So tonight I had a dinner party and although it didn’t go nearly how I planned I was able to enjoy a good meal with friends; I suppose however that is what really matters. It has been an interesting day and I’m exhausted. I spent a good portion of the day cooking only to learn later that half of the people I invited did not want to eat. All and all the meal was delicious and I enjoyed the company. After Nate and Lauren had to leave because of sickness and tiredness. Brian, Jordan, and I stayed enjoying chit-chatting. We toasted with strawberry soda to my day of birth. I have had a good birthday I guess and I’m excited to see what this next year of my life will lead. I have faith that with god I can do anything. That my life will be ok this year. I have some more birthday to enjoy so I will talk at ya laters!