Thursday, August 20

Raindrops Fall Like Music Notes

So it is a rainy day and I thought it would be the perfect kind of day to share the top 20 songs on my mind. I haven't done this in a while aside from the bands of the month. So here it is:



THE TOP 20 SONGS ON MY MIND:

20) Bobby and Bonnie - Houston Calls
19) La La Land - Demi Lovato
18) Heavy Cross - Gossip
17) Brighter Than The Sunshine - Aqualung
16) I Want To Hear You Sad - The Early November
15) Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin
14) Let That Be Enough - Switchfoot

13) Take My Breath Away - Copeland
12) Salt in The Snow - Classic Crime
11) Here's To The Night - Eve 6
10) Lullaby - Jack's Mannequin

9) Break Your Little Heart - All Time Low
8) Forever and Always - Taylor Swift
7) The Climb - Miley Cyrus
6) World Of Chances - Demi Lovato
5) Brighter Days - Leeland
4) Rescue - Seabird
3) Fourth Drink Instinct - Cute Is What We Aim For
2)Say So - My Favorite Highway
1) Mess I Made - Parachute

Other than music that always fills my mind I am really excited for a few special things that will be happening within the next few weeks.



  • Amanda's Housewarming Event 8/21
  • Jordan and My 2nd Year Anniversary 8/25
  • My 21st Birthday 9/6





No comments: