Thursday, June 12

I'm Not Dead; Just Changing.

I know it has been awhile and I know that I haven't been the best blogger the last few months, but I guess I just needed a break. I have been blogging for such a long time. Since I was a teenager I've spent a good portion of my life writing. Soon during the beginning of the second half of my twenties I felt like I needed to step away from the computer screen and actually live.

In the last few months I've not only taken a break, but I've grown up so much as well. When I was in my teens and throughout the first half of my twenties I felt so compelled to write because it helped me when I was unhappy. I guess as soon as I met Alex I became less angsty and more mature. I became happier and I didn't need to write about every problem or despair anymore. However maybe also I became more busy. I've been working more and trying to figure out how to be an adult. Working towards bigger dreams. This will be a short blog tonight as I explain the next step for me in the blogging world.

One of the main reasons I think I've been distracted and blogging less is because of December. Alex became really sick and was in the hospital. It became my main focus to help him out and things like blogging took a backseat to his health. However it made me realize what it truly means to love someone.

One of the biggest changes and the main reason I'm changing the nature of my blogging is because of February. Shortly after our first year anniversary and Valentine's Day my life changed. On February 26, 2014 Alex asked me to marry him. I'm so excited for this new chapter of my life and that is why it is with bittersweet feelings that I say goodbye to this blog. This blog will forever be in my memories and I will look back fondly at how much it helped me grow into the amazing person I am. I will get to read back on all I've lived through so far.

That being said; it is not the end of my blogging. I've just chosen to create a new blog to document my life. As I plan my wedding, start my marriage, and have children someday I felt like it was time to say goodbye to my youth. Goodbye to a blog about an angsty girl and it is time to find myself a new canvas to work with and to write on. One that I appropriate for the wife and mother I will become.

So if you wish to continue reading you can find me at:

http://whitechocolateandweddingcake.blogspot.com


Thank You for all the years and I hope you will follow me on this new adventure.

No comments: