Wednesday, February 13

Kiss Me (Under the Broken Starlight)

This year Valentine's Day is not a lonely occasion for me. It isn't about some selfish need to have someone prove their feelings for you either. This is year it is about beautiful simplicity. It is about being with people, not for what they can do for you, but for all the things you want so badly to do for them. I have always thought when I was younger that Valentine's Day was the day a boy did everything possible to make you feel wanted. As I've grown up I've realized that V-Day is about being a part of life. Whether you have a significant other or not it is about being loved. Love yourself, respect yourself. Make sure others do the same. I'm not saying that a girl needs a boy in her life to make her feel worthy. I remember those single years, eating chalky hearts (or in my later years drinking heavily.) Don't let this stupid day define you. I'm happy, for today is the first Valentine's Day I feel like I have a purpose. That I can be the happiest the others see, the one they strive to find. Today I make tater tot hotdish and zombie cupcakes. Inspired by a Valentine that makes me believe more in myself each day. However because it is Valentine's Day I decided this year instead of some long winded entry I would make a kiss list.

So Here it Is:


I Want to Kiss:

  •  In the Snow
  • Under the stars
  • On top of a mountain
  • While doing the dishes
  • Spiderman kiss
  • Stolen kiss
  • Playful kiss
  • Eskimo kiss
  • In a tent
  • In the library
  • A morning kiss
  • Against the wall
  • On top of a ferris wheel
  • While slow dancing
  • While cooking
  • On the “kiss cam”
  • Hello kiss
  • In a photo booth
  • On a boat
  • I've missed you kiss
  • In the rain
  • At a concert
  • On a slide
  • Just because kiss
  • Lipstick kiss
  • Beach kiss
  • In the middle of a fight
  • In a telephone booth
  • While he's sleeping
  • Dipped kiss
  • At the grocery store
  • Sunset kiss
  • In Macy's housewares
  • Powdered donut kiss
  • Under the Eiffel Tower
    Up Against a tree kiss
  • Shower kiss
  • Midnight kiss
  • Public kiss
  • I Need You” kiss
  • On an ice rink
  • At Barnes and Noble
  • In a movie theater
  • At a wedding
  • Epic movie kiss
  • In an Irish pub
  • At sunrise
  • With pop rocks
  • Lady and the Tramp kiss
  • Surprise kiss
  • Where we met
  • Graduation kiss
  • At a jewelry store
  • Kiss that makes me leg pop
  • Champagne tipsy kiss
  • I do” kiss
  • At Disney World
  • Baby kiss

No comments: