Wednesday, November 18

Heartless

It is really late on a Tuesday and I’m listening to Kris Allen’s new album. It is such an amazing album, but his cover of Heartless is amazing. It is more amazing then on Idol or even Kayne’s version!

I have always loved Kris’s version of the song. So as I listen to this song a certain conversation comes to mind. I know I have told you of a former friend of mine and how he and I decided to part ways. I never had horrible feelings towards him, but I learned he did. I was talking to Lauren tonight and she informed me of my former friend and some of the comments about me that he has been making lately. I quote:

“He said that he never considered you as great a friend as you considered him, and that he was relieved to not be friends with you anymore.”

So I guess my biggest question is; how could you be so heartless?

It is funny how someone can lie to you. Over and over you do everything in your power to make him a happier person. To make his band more successful even though you knew he might be using you most of the time. Over and over he lied to you. It was ok though, because I did it for the simple fact that I was trying to be a good friend. How could he be so heartless?

So Nate? How could you pretend so easily to my face and yet claim to be such a high and mighty Christian. I still forgive you and I still think you are in your road to self-righteousness, but I think you are far from whom you claim to be. I put everything I had into the friendship we had and to find out that you never considered it a friendship makes me wonder what kind of person you really are. So....

“How could you be so
Cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo
Just remember that you talking to me tho'
You need to watch the way you talking to me no
I mean after all the things that we been through
I mean after all the things we got into
And yo I know some things that you ain't told me
And yo I did some things but that's the old me
And now you wanna give me back
And You gon' show me
So you walk around like you don't know me
You got a new friend
Well I got homeys
But at the end it's still so lonely”

That is all I have left to say about that. I’m going to continue to listen to some Kris Allen. I am not going to let someone ruin everything I love about this music. I was hope to share my excitement with him, but he never cared. It wasn't my fault I did all I could do. This is for the record. Good Night.


By the way for my followers: Kris Allen's album is amazing including songs like:
The Truth

Live Like We're Dying
Can't Stay Away From You

No comments: